Your primary responsibilities are the following:
- Game mechanics programming;
- Development and improvement of various game modules (graphics, sound, tools, etc.);
- Evaluation of the visual aspects of the game and its gameplay
- Proven strong programming skills (C#/C++);
- Solid experience in a bug tracking system, VCS, etc;
- B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science/Engineering or mathematical field;
- A strong team player.
Experience in Game Development is a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Back to the list